|Property Type||Two or more storey||Year of construction||2004|
|Type of building||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||10.32 m x 15.76 m - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Lot dimensions||15.24 m x 33.98 m||Deed of Sale Signature||30 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking (total)|
|Driveway||Double width or more, Asphalt|
|Roofing||Other||Garage||Single width, Fitted, Heated|
|Window Type||Crank handle||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Crawl space, Unfinished, Low (less than 6 feet), Other||Proximity||Public transport, High school, Elementary school, Bicycle path, Park - green area, Hospital, Golf, Daycare centre, Cegep, Highway|
|Bathroom||Seperate shower, Other, Adjoining to primary bedroom|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer||Parking||Garage, Outdoor|
|Heat||Gaz fireplace||Equipment available||Central heat pump, Alarm system, Electric garage door, Central vacuum cleaner system installation|
|Heating system||Air circulation||Cupboard||Wood|
|Distinctive features||Navigable, Waterfront, Water access|
|Room(s)||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|10.9x12.7 P||Ceramic in the cellar|
|8.5x6.4 P||Heated / shower|
|20.8x13.3 P||Balcony / Water view|
|10.10x11.9 P||Heated / renovated 2022|
|11.7x14.11 P - irr|
|12.8x12.8 P||Possibility bedroom|
Welcome to 3076 Rue Lambert:
- Magnificent property renovated up-to-date on the shores
of Lac des Deux-Montagnes. Navigable lake so possibility of
installing a dock at the house to have your boat nearby.
- She has everything you are looking for;
- Large kitchen with 11' quartz island, lunch counter, lots
of storage, high-end appliances.
- Living room with built-in television and its modern gas
fireplace which makes the room warm.
- Bar area with a small corner to receive family and
friends. You will also find a huge custom cellar to store
your most beautiful bottles.
- Full bathroom on the ground floor up to date with heated
floor and glass ceramic shower.
- Master bedroom with a large fitted walk-in closet,
adjoining bathroom renovated in 2022, view of the water and
a large balcony to enjoy the beautiful mornings and
- A second bedroom with the possibility of making a 3rd one
by closing the room at the back and the fitted laundry room.
- 24' long single garage with easy maintenance epoxy floor.
- Large lot with a veranda to accommodate family and
friends for beautiful evenings during the summer.
A magnificent neighborhood for a family near a park and
schools. 5 minutes from Highway 640 and all services. You
will be charmed by Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac.
Looking forward to showing you around!